Soiree Philadelphia presents: Top Table – Sweetheart Table Design Competition at 2014’s “Let Them Eat Cake”
We are thrilled to announce that Soiree Philadelphia will be sponsoring our very first Top Table Design competition at this year’s “Let Them Eat Cake”
LIMITED SPACE – Just 10 spaces available! First come, first served!
Wedding planners, designs, event stylist & florists are invited to participate in this Sweetheart Table design competion. First, second and third prizes will be award, and the winners will be selected by Let Them Eat Cake attendees.
Design the top table & win a 1st prize worth over $3600! Other prizes provided by Uber, the Association of Bridal Consultants and more sponsors coming soon… Contest is open to wedding planners, event designers & florists. 1st, 2nd & 3rd prizes will be chosen by attendees of City of Hope’s 2014 “Let Them Eat Cake” event. Tickets & attendance to LTEC are required to vote.
Company name: ____________________________________
Contestant name: ___________________________________
Telephone number: __________________________________
Entry fee is $175 & is tax deductable.
Please make checks payable to: “City of Hope” & send with this registration to:
City of Hope, Northeast Regional Office
1608 Walnut Street, Suite 1702
Philadelphia PA 19103
Or Credit Card: ______________________________Exp____
Visa ___ Mastercard ___ American Express ___ Discover ___
For questions about the table competition, please email Laura at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prizes to include:
• 1 year membership to Soiree Philadelphia ($3600 value)
• Uber Gift Cards
• 1 year membership to the Greater Philadelphia Chapter of the Association of Bridal Consultants
and more prizes to be announced soon….
- Participants must provide their own table (not to exceed 36 inches) and two chairs.
- Sharing a table with another company is not permitted (only one business per entry).
- The entire table and display must not take up more than 5 foot by 5 foot space.
- Electricity may be available based on the layout of the space, but cannot be guaranteed at this time.
- Participants are allowed to display signage and distribute business cards and materials.
- Judging will be by the attendees of the Let Them Eat Cake event – 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes will be based on the highest number of votes.
- A voter prize will be provided by Soiree Philadelphia to encourage voting (same format at LTEC “People’s Choice” award).
- Prizes are furnished or arranged by Soiree Philadelphia, and prizes have no cash equivalent value.
- Each registration allows for two individuals representing the company participating entry into the event (an $80 value).
- All checks should be made payable to City of Hope and are tax deductible.
(*Current Soiree Philadelphia members are not eligible for 1st prize).